Friday, January 27, 2012

N.Y.P.D warrant squad serves a warrant to my neighbor, kicks in his door, removes peephole only to find out its the wrong apartment .

I was startled by someone banging on my door Thursday morning. My mother answered thinking it was housing or U.P.S. It was the N.Y.P.D warrant squad looking for an African American male in his 30s. The two officers were in plainclothes. Both bald and could pass for brothers, one was 6'5 the other was 5'6. They had a picture and asked my mom if she seen him, She said no and closed the door. The man in the picture did not look familiar. For the following hour they knocked and banged loudly on the neighbors door, threatening to kick it down if he didn't answered.

It was apparent that there was nobody at the apartment, the warrant squad was relentless, kicking the door, and even removing the peep hole by prying a screwdriver and removing the plate.  Later they once again banged on my door, and asked my mom in an authoritative voice if she is alone, I answered "No she is with me and there is a doorbell on my fucking door !". One of the warrant squad officers tried to put his hand through the hole to open the door but failed. They left taking the peephole with them, leaving a large hole in my neighbor's door.

The ironic twist was that they had the wrong apartment.









Here are these same cops after failing to kick the steel door in removing the peep hole .



Peep hole removed


No comments:

Post a Comment